SmartGames: Snow White-Deluxe
Points Needed: 800
Snow White is a new Preschool game from SmartGames. The object of the game is to correctly place Snow White, the Seven Dwarfs and the Evil Queen inside the 3D House based on a series of rules and clues in each challenge. Solving Snow White challenges helps develop early deductive reasoning skills, as well as introducing kids to understanding and applying symbols.
- DEDUCTION FUN! Can you find out where Snow White goes? SmartGames Snow White Game, A Preschool Puzzle Game & Brain Game for Kids, Cognitive Skill-Building Challenges, Ages 4-7
- BRAIN GAMES BUILD SKILLS: Your children can build upon their spatial insight, language, problem solving and flexible thinking while playing the Snow White preschool board game. It’s so fun to play, they’ll forget they’re learning!
- PUZZLE INCLUDES: Large vertical house/game board, Snow White, Seven Dwarfs, Evil Queen, challenge booklet with solutions and a bonu colorful picture book.
- AGES 4-7: Snow White is perfect for kids ages 4-7. With the 4 different skill levels of Starter, Junior, Expert, and Master, your little one is sure to find the perfect challenges to tease their brain and help them think outside the box.
- AWARD-WINNING: SmartGames is the worldwide leader in multi-level, logic-based family fun games. Our award-winning games offer multi-level play from easy to challenging, and we pride ourselves in making family board games that are perfect for players of all ages.
Recommended Age: 4 to 7 years old
Product Number: SG024